09 July 2007

here me out here mellow YELLOW crazy hello



yellow is what happened to me today. it happened so fast and suddenly that the earth shook, of course not while i was taking these photos. while in post blogger preview mode, i couldn't help but to think how simplistic the images in yellow were that i took of today yet if you stare long and hard enough what came to my mind was i see a road that ties us together. hmmmmm... what does it all mean? tell me, damit! ;) today is the first day of jogging again 'megespeend van' bike helmet for me in a very, very, very long time. did i say very long time. i haven't since back when i first started snowboarding and that in itself tells you A LOT. sometimes we all need a certain 'someone' in our lives to get us going again or rather a good kick in the bum, metaphorically speaking. oh yea, i received TODAY my postcard from andrea (our postcard swap fearless leader) and her postcard came to me in a YELLOW envelope! i kid you NOT!
~no me a year ago minus the additional freckle link
~hulaseventy's monday yellows

1 comment:

andrea said...

wow, these are GREAT, natty. love how bold the yellow is, the strength of the composition... so great. so glad you're playing along!

was hoping you'd get my postcard in the mail today! hadn't thought about the whole yellow envelope thing but how funny is that?

p.s. hooray, you're in loooove! I'm telling you, this is going to be a great summer... this just proves it. :)