and in saying that, here is my ~list:
0. went to ikea today. the MAX line is my means of getting around.
1. i just bought a motorazar phone. may my text messaging days prosper and flourish.
2. i received in the mail (4) skeins of garnet 100% nylon patrons yarn. how soon do you want your scarf jas?
3. i have lost almost 8 pounds from running again. yay! not too worry, it was time for a little shedding of the fat.
4. i bought a mouse for my laptop.
5. i had dinner with Susan A. at sushiland this past Thursday. we plan to not let that much time go by again without seeing one another.
6. i'm tooling around with a 'borrowed' film camera. i have good intentions of taking it out and about but everytime i do the weather isn't up to natty par.
7. i think of visiting whistler, BC soon - oh Canada! i am still waiting for my new passport in the mail. will it be next year before i get the darn thing?
8. i have rediscovered the 'awe' factor of my favorite movie Amelie.
narrator: on september 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on rue st vincent, montmartre. at the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. at the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife amandine. nine months later, amélie poulain was born.
my turn: on july 28th 2007, at 11.38 am and 15 seconds, an overwhelming surge of blood could be felt throughout my body just like that same feeling i get when i'm about to perform a solo ensemble with my flute in front of a judge. the notes would suddenly disappear from my head and then return 1.5 seconds later. this feeling, of course, caused by a boy. the sky is gray, the city is quiet and the sounds from the street cause me to stare off into the distance. at the same time, on a far, far away island on lake huron, a boy just caught his first pike and wards 100 bears off with a huge metal rod that had been simmering in a fire.
9. i wish my siblings would write, email or call me more often than they do.
10. i wonder why my face cheeks itch all of the time. i don't have any bumps or a rash they just itch me and more so when i'm in the shower.
11. i bruise easy. i actually laughed at myself the other day in the shower because i finally came to terms with the fact and said to myself 'who am i kidding, i am covered in bruises and they will eventually go away.'
12. go to the store ROSS downtown and up to the second floor to find CHEAP housegoods that are of good quality.
13. i received in the mail my third letter and the movie Amelie from steven a week ago already.
14. i am taking care again of Queen Shiva, kristina's kitty while she is camped out somewhere outside of portland to see string cheese play out.
15. i think Linds likes bassnectar. i sees you later gurl.
16. my cousin, marc, sent to me a photo of leaning tower of pisa. will the structure fall and crumble to the ground one day?
17. i wonder how much money it is costing Red Bull to close off Sixth Avenue for their Illume exhibit?
18. i am going to make dinner at home this week. doesn't minty chickpea salad with couscous, marinated shrimp with mediterranean salad sound good to you. we'll see if i can pull this magical feat off or not?
19. i am loved.
20. i want to host a few dinner parties soon. and theme them.
21. i plan to also work on weekly photo themes for my blog? can you comment (now called a product of your mind) on what you would like to see me take photos of? kristina thought of 'flavors of portland.'
22. oh and last but not least, a message to the masses... ENJOY your life.
23. and i have a fear, a healthy fear, that the 5.2 master of quirk control is going to outdo me with his next blog entry xo.
24. i saw a guy wearing a shirt with the following saying on it, everytime you see a rainbow god is having gay sex. whoa!!!
~me a year ago minus the additional freckle