26 June 2007

summer oregon love

why do doctors scare me? during my examination this morning, i wanted to run towards the willamette or even steal a ride on the tram just to escape the inevitable. true. then again, in one weeks time, i will have peace of mind knowing that my test results will come out negative. nothing too worry about. well, not now anyways. the highlight(s) of my day are text messages from a certain someone and opening up my mailbox for some snail mail loving, he he. so far, two of my postcard creations have been documented on the postcardswap flickr site -- one little postcard, two little postcard -- i think polka dots are what makes the world go round? i opened my mailbox this evening and had to do a double take. what i saw both times was emptiness, nothingness. that's okay because tomorrow is another day and at this very moment i'm feeling extremely wiped out and can not take in anymore excitement for the day. xo. whoever tells you it is stupid to nap, is stupid themselves.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doctors scare everyone i think hmmmmmmm... Do you think doctors are scared of doctors, if I were a doctor that would give me a complex! Where did you take that great pic from? It looks very professional I will look forward to seeing what you can do when you get the camera of your dreams:) Anyway the highlight of my day was also texting a certain someone I really really like ;) ttyl

natalie said...

to SN, i dream of you he he and to HL, where in the world are you? did you fall into a crevasse and having trouble getting out? where is my mom too? oh yea, heading back home from hotlanta! um...michele -- i want to sport my new purse you've made for me. when are we going out for cocktails sister! xo. and to kristina,i plagerize you -- let’s walk to stumptown again today. i am ready whenever…or this afternoon. whatever!!!! yay, lets play outside!!

Anonymous said...

i actually like doctor's. i feel like they can fix me when I am feeling shitty and cant fix myself...like when I couldnt get out of the tin can for 2 weeks. remember that?

natalie said...

yes. the tin can. i remember it so well as if it were yesterday. every morning you would ask yourself out loud 'hello me, am i still in the tin can?' and during that fortnight, you would annoy the crap out of me with that strange popping movement you made with your mouth. xo.

Anonymous said...

Back to work after 4 days away. It's so hard getting back in the groove. Bookkeeping seminar in Atlanta (near airport) this past weekend was interesting. Enjoyed meeting people from various places; New Mexico, Texas, etc. Glad to get back home to the sticks!! So love the fact that I don't have to deal with traffic on the way to work anymore. Just the occasional tractor!!

Anonymous said...

We just returned from the Ravinia, had a great time, hot though.
That picture is breathtaking where did you take it from, i wish I was in that location.
Enjoy your day, luv you!

natalie said...

MOM!

the photo was taken in the waiting room at OHSU. i think i was on the 8th floor?