12 June 2007

need, a new one eeh a canadian AND the creative Renner thought up flex-cube... right on, right on!


The Story Behind my First Photo. there is always a story, isn't there? when my mind is dead set on getting something Done don't noone get in my way. seriously. you like that nattyphonics there. |I| was going to mail in my canadian passport renewal documents today, not tomorrow, today. true. it started all, oh, i would say around 8.30 this morning. i searched in minute detail, examined the fields with a fine-toothed comb and when i was happy that i found no errors, i headed over to FedEx/Kinkos to acquire 2 passport photos. i got there right as they opened. and what a strange experience it was. i was told to stand infront of a white wall and pull this 'fake' wall from behind me about one foot forward. and as usual, it took me a few seconds to stop smiling for the camera. the look of the photos makes me think 'b, i kill you, i kill you now.' anyways, the guy taking the photo, i swear, smelled of alcohol. i felt like i was going to throw up he reeked so bad. leaving the scene feeling sketchy, i stormed back to the office to find a notary public to complete my application. i couldn't believe there was not one single notary public in my company so i made a few calls and found one at another hotel. now 12.30ish and sickly beautiful outside, i raced back from hotel to hotel wanting desperately to just lick the envelope and get it in the mail. i felt a tad bad for not being as productive as i should have been, work wise, but i was determined and that unsettling feeling of having wasted half a day of work disappeared once i saw Madu. madu was my neighbor back when i lived on NW Overton. so i'm walking up Broadway and there he was. we now have a lunch date for tomorrow. weird how that all works out. the rest of my day was spent on the phone with clients. one told me how da&n hawt it is in Arizona - she has had her airconditioning on nonstop since mid-April. i found myself knee deep in conversation about how one of my clients' company saves trees in the Great Northwest. i don't think i left work until 6.30 or so. but hey, i got my Canadian passport renewal app OUT in the mail at ~ 3.30 pm. once i am WITH my new passport i shall travel to Vancouver, BC via AMTRAK. this evening, nick, kristina and i dined at cha! cha! cha! on Hawthorne and driving back in the car listening to Madonna's la isla bonita and just like a prayer, there are just no words to describe it except that i love you guys ;)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely think that Renner is a creative comic genius. She could start her own business of coming up with catchy-funny phrases for just about any situation!

Marguerite

Anonymous said...

the desert was beautiful yesterday.
Fine looking Canadian despite the questionable photographer. Long hair on you =good.
MR