08 June 2007

now. if i pass my drivers' knowledge test this morning i shall boogie boogie tomorrow night at (slight change: somewhere, have not determined where yet)
later. i said buh bye to my Georgia license today. 35 questions later, scored an 88% and seeing the words i had passed on the computer screen was the sweetest thing. no more stupid photo reminding me of my ex and the time wasted with that, no more 'oh, you're from Georgia' everytime my ID was checked, no more having to explain that i just moved here from the ATL a month... going on six months, and today, well its been well over a year and a half. crazy! my advice to all of you knowledge driver test takers, STUDY or just memorize the da&n manual. look for key words in bold. they cry out - i'm going to be a test question!

5 comments:

natalie said...

i have an Oregon Drivers' License. woohoo!

Anonymous said...

congrats....enjoy boogying....

MR

Anonymous said...

Proficiat met je nieuwe rijbewijs en nou betalen!
C

azman said...

Goodfoot!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! Just don't run over any Oregon Squirrels.

Kevin