14 May 2007

pieces of conversation from today

Some pretty good movies here

Voulez-vous etudier la langue francais??
Nous avons la diner a six heure, et vous?

hmmm...interesting perspective

YOU CANNOT CALL HIM UNTIL HE TEXT/MESSAGES/EMAILS/CALLS you, ok? Do you need me to take your phone?

Went up to the Rose Gardens and very few were blooming yet (I have more roses in my yard — I could have charged admission to the thousands of people up there!).

How did it go? Did Susan visit you this weekend?

Fill in the canadian passport application and as soon as you get your money you send it in. I need to get a new dutch one too.... soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a deadly sin calling someone on your cell.... you end up burning baby!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

there you go....a comment, since I made it to the pieces of conversation...

"interesting perspective" is a very useful euphemism and helps avoid confrontation or debate of "complicated" things. However we got that settled yesterday; quite liberating.
now that I think of it ..."interesting perspective came up in Sideways with regards to fiction (writing). quite similar.
MR