20 May 2007

here's to the Secret of getting what you want. patience, grasshopper, patience

everyone should have a wishlist. and eventually, you should start marking things off of it. the things that i wish for are:

first and foremost buying a ticket soon to see my family
skin care products from jason natural or Origins. i already am using jason's hair products.
a new backpack. something hip.
a d200 Nikon camera
a new snowboard and pants
paint. to paint my walls in my apartment
bike fenders and a bottle holder
case of kombucha
a VW Rabbit
two more business suits
another pair of designer jeans
speakers for my laptop. with music must come a good sound system
mixing bowls
wooden spoon
oven mit
kitchen towels
wine glasses

but until i can slowly acquire these items, all i need is your love. mom, on my recent music playlist, see below, i loaded the song all you need is love by the Beatles. sing it with me. xo

No comments: