17 February 2007

after work, i sum it up for you -- SE hawthorne aveda salon where i purchased the best of the best lip glosses in the world: flavor, beet root. mom, this is the stuff you remember trying on with me at that salon. kristina then made a dash to Target and spent practically 3 hours in there with me. friday night shopping at Targay. nice... our idea was to get back to her apartment to make dinner and watch the movie the Guardian but a call came in inviting us to go see the Branford Marsalis Quartet at the Newmark theater |right next to the Schnitz, the one with the Portland sign hanging out in front| after an amazing jazz show, we grabbed a few beers at shanghai tunnel. and kristina, don't quote me but i'll have to pull a suit out of my attic and look my shoes match the carpet. ;) TODAY's mission: check out a few apartments. tonight, click here is where i'll be: http://momentumeventspresents.com/mardigras/

No comments: