28 December 2006

finding stuff

i wrote this back in 2000.

lost and nowhere to go
i free myself from all inward thought
it consumes me every day
perched against the ledge
not wanting to fall
swaying in the wind
teasing my soul
creating a torture that blooms
all during the course of my
existence.

can i remove it? once i do, i will
reach the heavens and do
something with my life.
i have waited too long
there is no reason to not to
what do i fear?
nothing but failure
failure is the way in which
we become closer to the ultimate
trail which is
are we meant to succeed and if so,
how?
why do i sit in the last row
watching the world go by.

so many questions racing through
my head.
i don't know which one to answer first.
confusion sets in, lost in a soup of emotion
seeing the ladel but unable to find the noodle
its all a big risk
i am who i am
but who is that?
waiting on the back porch
my favorite place to be
swinging back and forth
listening to the
melody...
the melody tells me
to love me for who i am.


back to now: life is good. wishes do come true ;)

No comments: