10 November 2006

Democrats take the US Senate

i'm a say it to you now - happy NorthWest Friday. oh yea, babe. don't hate, don't hate. in MYSPACE news, my girl is leaving me for hawaii. well, half of that is true. she'll be back but who's gonna keep me out of trouble. ;) and HL, it's raining today (place your comment here). have you had your digg today. and to my peeps:
_____________________________________________________
jan - no condiments necessary!
michele - any night is fine to Knit
jen - have fun in EUgene
kori - saw you on the streetcar. looking good, looking good
marg. - where are you girl?
kristina - hawaii, 2 weeks, makes me laugh at you ;)
i'm still laughing at my MYSPACE page.
rami - the wallet will come
jasmine - valdosta, congrads!
joe #5 - ski trip, in your dreams ;)
amy - i miss you severly, like almost wishing
you had moved over here.
maud - any weekend is fine in november for a visit
sharon - i haven't heard from you in a while. how's LV?
marc - you live on a compound? its hard to fathom...
jennie - my new found friend from Seattle - see you soon girl...
nsl - recommended me to read "Orson Scott Card "Ender's Game" -
it's a classic Sci-Fi. you will get many points from
the geeks in portland by throwing out references to this book."

5 comments:

natalie said...

and to everyone who doesn't know me -- i'm kinda INDEPENDENT and not a serious SOCIALITE. fyi... word to the wise. i don't ignore, i just am in my own little world.

Anonymous said...

Also read Childhood's End -- I think that's the name of it. Another "classic" sci fi. And seriously, Enders Game is a great book. CongraTulations to Valdosta admin. Rain, rain . . . today we sat outside during lunch because it was so nice. And you know one thing we've got here that you don't have there? Crunchy leaves in the fall. Can you imagine growing up without never having jumped in a large pile of crunchy leaves? I suppose soggy leaves are fun -- plus, we certainly don't have the Doug. firs.

HL

natalie said...

its not always wet over here... i've had my fair share of crunchy leaves... and hip hip hurray for valdosta. what are you reading right now?

natalie said...

thanks for the correction as well... real subTle, real subtle

natalie said...

oh yea, can you imagine growing up with such differences.. and finally comments on a blog bring two people closer together. xoxoxoxo