25 October 2006

there is this low altitude cloud coverage bewitching us as of late. its trying to tell us that in a few days we will gain an hour. the days are getting shorter and shorter by the minute. and as you know, i am NO morning person, so i’m going to embrace these last few days of light and as we change over, i will be able to say my year in Portland has been quite fulfilling and very, very good to me. at my sales meeting on yesterday, everyone congratulated me and it was like wow! i really did it. and as an up and newly found friend or shall I say , he found me recently, said ‘time sure does fly by.’ i feel butterflies! ;)

7 comments:

natalie said...

HL? you are a slow poke. come on, with me being on the PST as well... i should already have a comment waiting for me when i check in first thing in the AM

Anonymous said...

Your blog was boring no pictures.... blah blah
J.

natalie said...

honest answer. but if you want photos, check out my flickr site. its just that easy. what else you got?

Anonymous said...

I am way to lazy for that I wanna see pics here I mean there no new ones in your flicker!
J.

Anonymous said...

Comment to what? I didn't see anything new, and I commented on everything recently . . . did you reply back? Cloud cover, eh? We've got one today. It's been quite chilly on the East coast, but things should warm up this weekend for the festivities.

HL

Anonymous said...

Okay, so here is your morning post. Big event this weekend. Big events, I suppose. You'll be attending in spirit. I need to remember to request a grill . . . and tables . . . and chairs. Lots of planning yet.

HL

natalie said...

okay lovely fans, i'll post something 'of interest' WITH photos soon! i'm kinda in a state of bliss right now and my mind has been fogged up with other thoughts. not to worry though, i'll post either tonight or tomorrow night with juicy stuff.