03 October 2006

the 5th annual film fest is coming up. 10 minute flicks and under. and a new word i ran into, miasma, a noxious atmosphere or influence. so as i was in search this morning of a ‘walking directions’ site, you know, since we are so accustom to using mapquest.com or yahoomaps.com when providing someone with ‘driving directions,' and failed miserably in my hunt for the nonexistant. am i surfing blind or is Google just NOT making this easy for me. wouldn’t the most natural keyword to type in be 'walking directions.' in my attempts to get one thing done this morning, taking up almost an hour now i find ooblick [what does it mean?]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up about the film festival, we are going to discuss it at tonights Cinema Queso meeting!

CF

Anonymous said...

I think you are really on to something here -- but we need to keep it underwraps. I think it is a fantastic idea. I'll email you about it. Busy, busy day. Went to Kiwanis this afternoon. Supporting kids. Good times.

HL

Anonymous said...

I take it you enjoyed the Walking Directions to Mordor, then.

As for what ooblick is, see here.