jenny let me borrow her VW bug till Friday AM. my mom leaves in the AM, very early, which is the first day of Fall. we took the car out in search of chocolate (you know which kind) for jehan last night. and elephants' deli... is the place to find it! at $3.00 a bar and 2,700 miles to go, i hope we got you the right kind. anyways... i'm going to take it easy this weekend. when i see my friend michele next, she will be a mrs. i'm fresh out of ideas right now or what to write.
this is actually really freaky or someone has a lot of time on their hands! (mainly the end part, but read it all first)
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence , but this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11
5) The tragedy was on September 11 , or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1=11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 +1+ 1 = 11
Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4= 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
Open Microsoft Word (or Word Perfect or Word Pad) and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of theTwinTowers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS What do you think now?!!