02 August 2006

next week, i'm being biometrified. but is it a safe, accurate identification? life to me is like knitting in the round from the top down, or is it the down top? the cables enlist all the complexities of life - you either purl or you knit. you can increase or decrease or you can remain the same throughout. the result are items that remind me of moments - a baby hat for Z, a red and gray scarf for my sister, or a moss stitched scarf for myself made out of alpaca wool. can i do more i ask myself? the unequivocal answer is yes. a shawl is my next creation. my patterns are not found in text books, they all fall into place from the depths of my mind. there is nothing missing in my silence. i watched the movie last night - yes, i'm a couch potato netflix girl, der krieger und die kaiserin - an INCREDIBLE movie. directed by the same man who produced the film run lola run. the movie left me with 'nothing is meaningless and its okay [maybe ;] to be like a lovesick puppy. but hey, these are just words... and my favorite photos

1 comment:

natalie said...

Awsome pictures! Those blue ones are the same which grow in limburg!