03 August 2006

can you say 'i' how many times? ;)

and keep up for me p-blog cause WE all missed out on 20 cent coffee & free watermelon. crap. :) its back to school for me. tomorrow, i'll be working a seminar. i won't be around so here's my entry for FRIDAY. happy friday everyone! so i'm off to an art exhibit this evening... i bid you adieu with (1) word - unCANny and pizza schmizza boxes [empty ones]! well, that's more than (1)...and rami, i am told the p-game you sent me BLEEDS! ;)

later on in the evening, i find myself infront of a computer at fruition - a local coffee food and wine shop. the lights are dim, people are 'with' conversations that sound soothing to my ears as their murmurs blend well with the house music. i decided to stop in and access the internet uninterrupted. when i left the office, i found myself emmersed among my portland people. today is 1st thursday and the masses were out. every corner i turned on had a little, little something going on. an entire street was blocked off opened to us pedestrians, foot people, gawking at artwork trying not to bump into one another to gawk at the next booth. it was then when i walked into a boutique [sells gear, etc.] and found the mac daddy of sales. THE marmot jacket i've been dying to own was 50% OFF! i'm ready for you FALL and WINTER...back and out on the streets, i walked the open galleries at pcna. and i wondered... why couldn't i sell my photos. i have an eye for it. don't you think?

No comments: