08 July 2006

sunday morning -- pioneer square -- big _ _ _ screen -- final soccer game to be SEEN! -- be there, my friends...

the view last night of mt. hood was absolutely breathtaking -- wow! time for a quickie reflecty: my job rocks -- i'm blowing my goals out the roof, i have my life back since 9 months, i live in oregon! -- what else could a girl ask for!

so i must take care of 2 things now this week -- g.c. & drivers' license. it will be done. half of my family is having a heyday of a time out west. check out the link to your right 'stuff about rami.' the narration surpasses my conversational style of writing. don't expect a pulitzer prizer on here. and rami, i'll try NOT to make 'those annoying noises.' ;) oh yea,and in general [not against you bro] but its not cool to let out the potty mouth in writing... its de-classy in my book. i can be so full of myself, don't you think? not judging here just thoughts of mine. that's all they are.

i'm off to m's house for another round of knitting class. yes, i am still 'the teacher.' i'm taking my bike on the light rail and then, well, i still need to call for directions, so wish me luck.

tonight's fun with the girls... oh yeah, jen thinks i should write a book -- like a memoir of my life...
a place called fusion
2nd saturday
tango ~ blues ~ swing
where: tango berretin (6305 SE Foster Rd)
when: 2nd saturdays of every month
schedule: tango lesson from 8-8:45
blues lesson from 8:45-9:30
dance from 9:30-1:30am
cost: $5
fusion is a unique night. it combines tango, blues and swing dancing into one perfectly blended evening of dance. the music is played in sets of traditional tango, blues, altenative tango and swing. each month has a different line-up of instructors and dj's.

No comments: